Returns & Refunds
At New Jersey Blooms, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our flowers. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment and hand package it with care. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. We guarantee our flowers and other gifts to be of the highest quality, and we strive to maintain this quality throughout every delivery process.
REFUNDS OR RETURNS
Gifts/Gift Baskets Damaged In Transit
Upon receipt, please have your gift recipient inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage within five business days of the delivery date on the order with enough information to allow us to understand the situation. Please see "New Jersey Delivery Services" for additional information on Damaged Goods.
We do not accept returns in any circumstances as most of the items that we sell are customized, gift wrapped and cannot be resold.
Gifts/Gift Baskets Lost In Transit
From time to time, deliveries can be lost in transit, delivered to the wrong location or stolen. In such circumstances, the right to damages of any kind against Toronto Blooms will be extinguished unless New Jersey Blooms is contacted within with 10 days from the date on which the delivery should have been delivered, or from the date on which delivery stopped. Please see "New Jersey Delivery Services" for additional information on Lost Goods.
Gifts/Gift Baskets That are Delayed in Delivery
Upon request, New Jersey Blooms will, at its option, refund or credit a Customer (payer) if a guaranteed delivery is not delivered in accordance with the applicable service guarantee (see “Service Guarantees”). Please see "New Jersey Delivery Services" for additional information on Delayed Goods.
New Jersey Blooms is not responsible for the consequences (direct or indirect) of a failure to deliver a delivery by a stipulated time.Situations Where Refunds Will Not Be Accepted
Refunds are not available:
- For fruit, strawberries and chocolate-dipped strawberries and other perishable items shipped outside of the New Jersey area as these items are perishable and we do not recommend shipping them outside of the New Jersey area.
- For delivery charges, or for any loss, damage, delay, non-delivery, mis-delivery or failure to perform, caused by events beyond New Jersey Blooms control, including, but not limited to, any act, default or omission of the gift sender/customer, gift recipient or any party having an interest in the delivery, defects or inherent vice in the delivery, acts of God, perils of the air, weather conditions, mechanical delays, car/vehicle accidents, disruptions in air or ground transportation networks, acts of public enemies, public health crises, quarantine, war, strikes or other labour disruptions (of any entity including vendors, suppliers or customers), terrorism, riots or civil commotion, acts of public authorities (including customs or health officials) with actual or apparent authority, customs clearance delays, import/export documentation deficiencies or deliveries requiring extraordinary handling, documentation or routing.
- Where a customer has a "change of mind” after an order has been placed.
- Where personal taste differences occur.
- Where New Jersey Blooms has substituted item(s) in a gift basket that are in compliance with our substitution policy (see: our "Substitution Policy").
- For changes to orders submitted less than two days prior to the date the gifts/gift baskets will be processed for delivery. During holiday periods 7 days is required. If you have changes that are needed, and they are outside of this time frame, please call us and we will do our very best to accommodate you; we just cannot guarantee them or provide refunds in such circumstances.
- When gifts/gift baskets are not deliverable. If the intended recipient is not there to receive the package or incomplete or inaccurate address information was provided at the time the order was placed, New Jersey Blooms will not be responsible for the loss of the packages or damages.
- When a delivery is stolen. For deliveries in the New Jersey area and suburbs, we will take a picture of the delivery location if no-one is able to receive a gift basket (unless it is dark outside), there is bad weather conditions or the driver's cellphones are in operable. We will provide you the proof of delivery information/signatures/pictures wherever possible.